Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Angstorama

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire...

I guess I am telling myself to lighten up. I have spent about a week learning more about photoshop. This process is a difficult reach for the Neanderthal. I am much more comfortable making a fire. I do a lot of computer-kvetching, to put it mildly,( think Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde) it's just that so much of my time is taken up with hitting my cerebrum with a geologist's hammer knocking off rust and crustaceans.

Fooling around with electrons makes me nervous, which makes me drink more coffee.

Add to that trying to write.

"A writer, shy or not, needs a tough skin, for no matter how advanced one's experience and career, expert critisism cuts to the quick, and one learns to endure and to perfect it for no other reason than to challenge the pain-maker."-Sol Stein

No comments: