Sunday, June 28, 2009

Clues Along the Way


You never know what you will find on any given day. There is a book that I am gathering material for, which I won't get to for a while. Nevertheless it presents itself to me in fits and starts, bits and pieces. Or like Rosie O'Donnell said in Sleepless..., "It's like a little clue..."

I can't wait to do that book, but, alas, it must simmer. The longer it cooks, the curiouser it becomes.

Thanks to Joe Greenley for taking the photo. Check out his world class kayak company. True works of art, simply gorgeous:

http://www.redfishkayak.com/company.htm

1 comment:

tlchang said...

You are lucky to have time to simmer...

Thanks for your checking out my Illustration Master Class posts. It was amazing. I am in somewhat of a withdrawal... I know it is not exactly my genre, but I love this fantastical art, and those people that make it. So much so that I have just signed up to attend IlluXCon (www.Illuxcon.com)- as an attendee, not a displayer... But you might pull that off if you were interested... Apparently quite a bit of art got sold to collectors, and commissions were arranged and prints flew out the door, etc.... Just a thought...?